The protection of your privacy is very important to us. We take both the privacy and security of your data very seriously. Accordingly, we have developed a policy in order for you to understand how we collect, use, communicate, protect and make use of personal information.
1. Ramagya Group of Schools does not own any of the student data or district-created data within its products. The data within the product are property of, and under the control of the local educational agency. The collection, input, use, retention, disposal, and disclosure of any information in our software applications are controlled solely by the LEAs, which license our products.
2. Ramagya Group of Schools will not collect, maintain, use or share student personal information beyond that needed for the LEAs purposes. We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes.
3. Ramagya Group of Schools will not sell student personal information.
4. Ramagya Group of Schools will not use or disclose student information collected through an educational/school service (whether personal information or otherwise) for behavioral targeting of advertisements to students.
5. Ramagya Group of Schools will not build a personal profile of a student other than for supporting authorised educational/school purposes or as authorised by the parent/student.
6. Ramagya Group of Schools will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
7. Ramagya Group of Schools will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
Our Services comply with all applicable provisions of the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) (15 USC 6501 et seq.) To the extent COPPA applies to information we collect, we process such information for educational purposes only, at the direction of the partnering LEA and on the basis of educational institution consent. For additional information on COPPA and educational institution consent, please refer to the Federal Trade Commission’s Complying with COPPA: Frequently Asked Questions.
Our Services comply with all applicable provisions of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) (20 U.S.C. § 1232g; 34 CFR Part 99) as well as N.J.A.C. 6A:32-7.5. We receive student data from School Customers as a ‘school official’ under FERPA and only process student data for educational purposes. Only those Ramagya Group of School employees who need it to perform their job responsibilities are authorized to have access to it. In the event we receive a subpoena or judicial order for the disclosure of education records, we will notify the associated School Customer(s) prior to fulfilling the request in accordance with §99.31(a)(9). For additional information on FERPA, please visit the U.S. Department of Education’s Privacy Technical Assistance Center.
Customer data hosted by Ramagya School is stored on our servers in the Cologix Data Center in Parsippany NJ which meets SOC 1 (SSAE18/ISA3402), SOC2, HIP AA, and PCI DSS compliance.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.